The preparation of this curry doesn't contain any sauteing or seasoning, just mix the masalas, fish , boil.......The Curry is ready!!!!!!!!!!
- Fish : 250 gms
- Pearl Onions : 2-3
- Ginger : a small piece
- Garlic : 2 small
- Green Chilly : 2
- Curry Leaves : 2-3 springs
- Coconut : 1/4 cup(Grated)
- Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
- Chilly Powder : 1.5 tsp
- Coriander powder : 1 tsp
- Kudampuli : 2 small pieces
- Crush the pearl onions,ginger, garlic and green chillies together.
- Grind the coconut with little turmeric powder and keep aside
- In a pan(preferably manchatti) put the crushed mix, all the powders and salt
- Allow it to boil.
- When it boils well, add salt, pieces of kudampuli and fish (Medium Flame)
- When the gravy reduces to its half, add the ground coconut (Low Flame)
- At this stage the flame should be very low and allow for a slight boiling only.
- Add 2 tsps of Coconut Oil ,Curry leaves and Switch Off the flame
Now the Curry is ready...Cover well for few minutes before serving........